2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
EXAMINATION OF TOWNSHIP OR SCHOOL DISTRICT RECORDS
Chapter 14 - ATTORNEY GENERAL
Act 52 of 1929 - EXAMINATION OF TOWNSHIP OR SCHOOL DISTRICT RECORDS (14.141 - 14.145)
Act 52 of 1929
AN ACT to authorize the attorney general to institute an investigation, examination and/or audit of the books, records and accounts of any township or school district or any public officer thereof, and to provide penalties for the violation of this act.
History: 1929, Act 52, Eff. Aug. 28, 1929
- Section 14.141 - Investigation of books of township or school district or public officer thereof; procedure; duty of auditor general.
- Section 14.142 - Investigation of books; production of records; witnesses; orders and subpoenas.
- Section 14.143 - Investigation of books; filing of report; criminal and civil proceedings; cause for removal of attorney general.
- Section 14.144 - Giving or offering to examiner or other employee money, gift, emolument, or thing of value; purposes; misdemeanor; penalty.
- Section 14.145 - Receiving or soliciting money, gift, emolument, or anything of value; purposes; misdemeanor; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.