2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
REPRESENTATION ON BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Chapter 115 - FOURTH CLASS CITIES
Act 391 of 1913 - REPRESENTATION ON BOARD OF SUPERVISORS (115.21 - 115.26)
Act 391 of 1913
AN ACT relating to the representation on the board of supervisors from certain cities of the fourth class.
History: 1913, Act 391, Eff. Aug. 14, 1913
- Section 115.21 - Representation on board of supervisors; cities not exceeding 350 inhabitants.
- Section 115.22 - Representation on board of supervisors; new census, petition; procedure.
- Section 115.23 - Enumerator; duties.
- Section 115.24 - Enumerator; compensation.
- Section 115.25 - Representation by mayor.
- Section 115.26 - Petition; no filing fee; validity; prosecutor, services without expense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.