2006 Michigan Compiled Laws - Mich. Comp. Laws § 450.2242 Change of registered office or resident agent; statement.

Act 162 of 1982

450.2242 Change of registered office or resident agent; statement.

Sec. 242.

A domestic corporation or a foreign corporation authorized to conduct affairs in this state may change its registered office or change its resident agent, or both, upon filing a statement, which may be executed by any of the individuals set forth in section 132 or by the secretary or assistant secretary of the corporation, setting forth:

(a) The name of the corporation.

(b) The street address of its then registered office, and its mailing address if different from its street address.

(c) If the address of its registered office is changed, the street address and the mailing address, if different from the street address, to which the registered office is to be changed.

(d) The name of its then resident agent.

(e) If its resident agent is changed, the name of its successor resident agent.

(f) That the address of its registered office and the address of the business office of its resident agent, as changed, will be identical.

(g) That such change was authorized by resolution duly adopted by its board.

History: 1982, Act 162, Eff. Jan. 1, 1983

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.