2021 Massachusetts General Laws
Part II - Real and Personal Property and Domestic Relations
Title III - Domestic Relations
Chapter 209d - Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Jurisdiction.
- Article 3 - Civil Provisions of General Application.
- Article 4 - Establishment of Support Order or Determination of Parentage.
- Article 5 - Enforcement of Support Order Without Registration.
- Article 6 - Registration, Enforcement and Modification of Support Order.
- Article 7 - Support Proceeding Under Convention.
- Article 8 - Interstate Rendition.
- Article 9 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Massachusetts may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.