2020 Massachusetts General Laws
Part II - Real and Personal Property and Domestic Relations
Title III - Domestic Relations
Chapter 209d - Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
Article 5 - Enforcement of Support Order Without Registration.
- Section 5-505 - Penalties for Noncompliance
- Section 5-506 - Contest by Obligor
- Section 5-507 - Administrative Enforcement of Orders
- Section 5-504 - Immunity From Civil Liability
- Section 5-501 - Employer's Receipt of Income-Withholding Order of Another State
- Section 5-502 - Employer's Compliance With Income Withholding Order of Another State
- Section 5-503 - Employer's Compliance With 2 or More Income Withholding Orders
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Massachusetts may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.