There is a newer version of the Massachusetts General Laws
2017 Massachusetts General Laws
- PART I ADMINISTRATION OF THE GOVERNMENT (Chapters 1 through 182)
- PART II REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS (Chapters 183 through 210)
- PART III COURTS, JUDICIAL OFFICERS AND PROCEEDINGS IN CIVIL CASES (Chapters 211 through 262)
- PART IV CRIMES, PUNISHMENTS AND PROCEEDINGS IN CRIMINAL CASES (Chapters 263 through 280)
- PART V THE GENERAL LAWS, AND EXPRESS REPEAL OF CERTAIN ACTS AND RESOLVES (Chapters 281 through 282)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Massachusetts may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.