2012 Massachusetts General Laws
PART I ADMINISTRATION OF THE GOVERNMENT(Chapters 1 through 182)
TITLE XIV PUBLIC WAYS AND WORKS
CHAPTER 90B MOTORBOATS, OTHER VESSELS AND RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
Section 35 Disposition of fines
Section 35. Notwithstanding the provisions relative to the distribution of fines, penalties and forfeitures in section 10G of chapter 21A to the contrary, of the fines collected by the commonwealth pursuant to a violation of the fourth paragraph of section 10H of chapter 21A and section 21 and sections 24 to 32, inclusive, 75 per cent shall be deposited into the Off-Highway Vehicle Program Fund, established in section 35OO of chapter 10, and the remaining 25 per cent shall be distributed equally among the divisions, departments or offices involved in the enforcement of the laws which resulted in the assessment of such fines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Massachusetts may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.