2006 Massachusetts Code - CHAPTER 229. — ACTIONS FOR DEATH AND INJURIES RESULTINGIN DEATH.
- Section 1. Damages for death from defective ways; persons entitled.
- Section 2. Wrongful death; damages.
- Section 2A. Repealed — 1958, 238, Sec. 2.
- Section 2B. Damages for death of employee by negligence of employer — etc.
- Section 2C. Repealed — 1958, 238, Sec. 3.
- Section 3--5. Repealed — 1946, 614, Sec. 1.
- Section 5A. Death of tortfeasor; effect.
- Section 6. Conscious suffering; recovery of damages.
- Section 6A. Insufficiency of estate to pay certain expenses — etc.; preferences.
- Section 6B. New assets.
- Section 6C. Amount recoverable.
- Section 6D. Amendments of actions brought under wrong law.
- Section 6E. Death or death and conscious suffering of employee; assessment of damages;amount.
- Section 6F. Notice of injury; laws applicable.
- Section 7--10. Repealed — 1946, 614, Sec. 6.
- Section 11. Interest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Massachusetts may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.