2019 Maryland Code
Title 21 - Vehicle Laws -- Rules of the Road
Subtitle 9 - Reckless, Negligent, or Impaired Driving; Fleeing or Eluding Police
- § 21-901. Scope of subtitle
- § 21-901.1. Reckless and negligent driving
- § 21-901.2. Aggressive driving
- § 21-902. Driving while under the influence of alcohol, while under the influence of alcohol per se, while impaired by alcohol, or while impaired by a drug, a combination of drugs, a combination of one or more drugs and alcohol, or while impaired by a controlled dangerous substance
- § 21-902.1. Driving after arrest for violation of Section 21-902
- § 21-902.2. Ignition interlock system -- Additional penalty for driving while under the influence of alcohol, under the influence of alcohol per se, while impaired by alcohol, or other condition of probation
- § 21-902.3. Person convicted under Section 21-902(b) or (c).
- § 21-902.4. Ignition interlock system -- Certification; regulations; sale or lease; monitoring use; reports.
- § 21-903. Consumption of alcoholic beverages while driving on highway
- § 21-904. Fleeing or eluding police
- § 21-905. High risk driving by minor holding provisional license
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.