2019 Maryland Code
Title 21 - Vehicle Laws -- Rules of the Road
Subtitle 12 - Operation of Bicycles and Play Vehicles
- § 21-1201. Scope of subtitle
- § 21-1202. Traffic and pedestrian laws apply to bicycles, motor scooters, play vehicles, or unicycles.
- § 21-1203. Riding on bicycles or motor scooters
- § 21-1204. Clinging to vehicles
- § 21-1205. Riding on roadways or on highway
- § 21-1205.1. Bicycles, motor scooters, and EPAMDs prohibited on certain roadways and highways; speed limit.
- § 21-1205.2. Operation of an electric bicycle
- § 21-1206. Carrying articles; removal, riding on, or tampering with bicycle, EPAMD, or motor scooter.
- § 21-1207. Lamps and other equipment on bicycles and motor scooters
- § 21-1207.1. Helmets required
- § 21-1207.2. Protective helmets
- § 21-1208. Securing bicycle, EPAMD, or motor scooter to certain objects.
- § 21-1209. Throwing object at bicycle, EPAMD, or motor scooter.
- § 21-1210. Wearing earplugs, headsets, etc., prohibited
- § 21-1211. Motor vehicle or bicycle racing events
- § 21-1211.1. Foot racing events
- § 21-1212. Copies or summaries of laws and regulations
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.