There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2019 Maryland Code
Title 18.5. Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing Programs.
- § 18.5-101. Definitions.
- § 18.5-102. Coverage; replacement vehicles.
- § 18.5-103. Requirements; records.
- § 18.5-104. Odometer fraud prohibited.
- § 18.5-105. Operation while driver under influence of alcohol or drugs prohibited.
- § 18.5-106. Concession fee with Maryland Aviation Administration.
- § 18.5-107. Program agreement requirements.
- § 18.5-108. Rates and fees.
- § 18.5-109. Vehicle safety -- Safety recall notices.
- § 18.5-110. Vehicle safety -- State inspections.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.