There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2019 Maryland Code
Title 2 - General Assembly
Subtitle 7 - Joint Committee on Legislative Ethics
- § 2-701. "Committee" defined
- § 2-702. Established
- § 2-703. Membership
- § 2-704. Officers
- § 2-705. Meetings
- § 2-706. Duties; maintenance of conflict of interest filings
- § 2-707. Rules
- § 2-708. Referrals authorized
- § 2-709. Counsel to the Ethics Committee
- § 2-710. Citizens' Advisory Board for Legislative Ethics.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.