2019 Maryland Code
Title 17 - Officers
- § 17-101. Ineligibility for failure to account
- § 17-102. Extent of removal of ineligibility
- § 17-103. Inadvertent issuance of commission
- § 17-104. Duty of State's Attorney; mandamus; penalty
- § 17-105. Construction of title
- § 17-106. Postmasters and United States Marshals not to hold State office
- § 17-107. Debts not to be purchased by sheriffs, constables, or collectors of taxes
- § 17-108. Residence requirements for appointment
- § 17-109. Filling vacancies; prohibited acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.