2019 Maryland Code
Title 10 - Sales of Property
Subtitle 3 - Deposits on New Homes
- § 10-301. Escrow accounts, surety bonds or irrevocable letters of credit to be maintained by vendor or builder receiving deposit
- § 10-301.1. Money received by vendor or builder.
- § 10-301.2. Interest on and investment of trust money
- § 10-302. Bond payable to State; deposit; form of bond; penalty of blanket bond
- § 10-303. Irrevocable letters of credit
- § 10-303.1. Regulations
- § 10-304. Sales exempt from subtitle
- § 10-305. Penalties; unfair or deceptive trade practices
- § 10-306. Disclosure forms
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.