2019 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 9 - Workers' Compensation
Subtitle 6A - Rehabilitation Practitioners
§ 9-6A-14. Expiration and renewal of registration
(a) A registration expires on the date set by the Commission, unless the registration is renewed for an additional term as provided in this section. A registration may not be renewed for a term longer than 3 years.
(b) At least 1 month before a registration expires, the Commission shall send to the registrant, by first-class mail to the last known address of the registrant:
(1) a renewal application form; and
(2) a renewal notice that states:
(i) the date on which the current registration expires;
(ii) the date by which the Commission must receive the renewal application in order that the renewed registration may be issued and mailed before the current registration expires; and
(iii) the amount of the registration and renewal fee.
(c) Before a registration expires, the registrant may renew the registration for an additional 3-year term, if the registrant:
(1) is entitled under this subtitle to be registered;
(2) pays to the Commission the renewal fee set by the Commission; and
(3) provides satisfactory evidence of compliance with continuing education requirements and other qualifications and requirements specified under this subtitle for registration renewal.
(d) The Commission shall renew the registration of any registrant who meets the requirements of this section.
(e) Each registrant shall give the Commission written notice of any change of address.