2019 Maryland Code
Title 27 - Unfair Trade Practices and Other Prohibited Practices
Subtitle 4 - Fraudulent Insurance Acts
- § 27-401. Definitions
- § 27-402. Scope of subtitle
- § 27-403. Failure to return premiums; false or misleading claims
- § 27-404. Doing business with unlicensed persons
- § 27-405. Representations to public by unlicensed persons.
- § 27-406. False applications and statements; unregulated insurers
- § 27-406.1. Fraudulent insurance acts of individual sureties.
- § 27-407. Solicitation
- § 27-407.1. Intentional motor vehicle accident
- § 27-407.2. Compensation for deductible.
- § 27-408. Penalties
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.