2019 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 8 - Substance Use Disorders Law.
- Subtitle 1 - Definitions
- Subtitle 2 - Alcohol and Drug Abuse Administration
- Subtitle 4 - Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs and Facilities
- Subtitle 5 - Alcohol and Drug Abuse -- Publicly Intoxicated Individuals, Court Ordered Evaluations, and Voluntary Treatment
- Subtitle 6 - Privileged Information
- Subtitle 6A - Maryland Substance Abuse Fund
- Subtitle 6C - The Substance Abuse Treatment Outcomes Partnership Fund
- Subtitle 6D - Addiction Treatment Divestiture Fund.
- Subtitle 7 - Prohibited Acts; Penalties
- Subtitle 8 - Short Title
- Subtitle 9 - Nonprofit or Quasi-Governmental Organizations
- Subtitle 10 - Local Drug and Alcohol Abuse Councils
- Subtitle 11 - Availability of Opioid Addiction Treatment Prescribers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.