2019 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 10 - Mental Health Law.
Subtitle 9 - Miscellaneous Provisions
Part IV - Community Residential Mental Health Programs for Children and Adolescents
- § 10-920. "Private therapeutic group home" defined
- § 10-921. Duties of Director
- § 10-922. Rules and regulations
- § 10-923. Placement of child or adolescent in private therapeutic group home
- § 10-924. Individual treatment plan
- § 10-925. Director's plan
- § 10-926. Evaluation of private therapeutic group homes
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.