2019 Maryland Code
Title 12 - Forfeiture -- Controlled Dangerous Substances Violations
Subtitle 2 - Seizure
- § 12-201. Seizure and summary forfeiture of contraband
- § 12-202. Seizure of property subject to forfeiture
- § 12-203. Custody of seized property; sequestering and removing seized property; request for return of property.
- § 12-204. Seizure of motor vehicles -- In general
- § 12-205. Seizure of motor vehicles -- Exceptions
- § 12-206. Recommendation of forfeiture by seizing authority
- § 12-207. Return of vehicle to owner after seizure
- § 12-208. Owner obtaining possession of seized property
- § 12-209. Seizure of real property
- § 12-210. Possession of seized real property by owners or tenants
- § 12-211. Prohibited acts
- § 12-212. Transfer to federal authority prohibited; exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.