2019 Maryland Code
Title 5 - Controlled Dangerous Substances, Prescriptions, and Other Substances
Subtitle 6 - Crimes Involving Controlled Dangerous Substances and Paraphernalia
Part I - Primary Crimes
- § 5-601. Possessing or administering controlled dangerous substance.
- § 5-601.1. Citation for possession of less than 10 grams of marijuana.
- § 5-602. Distributing, possessing with intent to distribute, or dispensing controlled dangerous substance
- § 5-603. Equipment to produce controlled dangerous substance
- § 5-604. Counterfeit substance
- § 5-605. Keeping common nuisance
- § 5-606. False prescription
- § 5-607. Penalties -- Certain crimes
- § 5-608. Penalties -- Narcotic drug
- § 5-608.1. Penalties -- Distribution of fentanyl and fentanyl mixtures.
- § 5-609. Penalties -- Selected Schedule I and II hallucinogenic substances
- § 5-609.1. Departure from mandatory minimum sentencing.
- § 5-610. Payment of restitution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.