2019 Maryland Code
Title 3 - Other Crimes Against the Person
Subtitle 6 - Abuse and Other Offensive Conduct
- § 3-601. Child abuse
- § 3-601.1. Committing crime of violence in presence of minor.
- § 3-602. Sexual abuse of a minor
- § 3-602.1. Neglect of a minor
- § 3-602.2. Failure to report suspected child abuse or neglect
- § 3-603. Sale of minor
- § 3-604. Abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult in the first degree
- § 3-605. Abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult in the second degree
- § 3-606. Abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult -- Investigation
- § 3-607. Hazing
- § 3-608. Duty to report missing child.
- § 3-609. Duty to report death of minor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.