2019 Maryland Code
Courts and Judicial Proceedings
Title 3 - Courts of General Jurisdiction -- Jurisdiction/special Causes of Action
Subtitle 13 - Remedies for Shoplifting and Employee Theft.
- § 3-1301. Definitions
- § 3-1302. Civil liabilities
- § 3-1303. Required procedures by merchant -- Demand letters.
- § 3-1304. Immunity
- § 3-1305. Civil action by merchant
- § 3-1306. Criminal prosecution
- § 3-1306.1. Prohibited acts; penalties.
- § 3-1307. Applicability
- § 3-1308. Exclusive original civil jurisdiction
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.