There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2018 Maryland Code
Title 26 - Vehicle Laws -- Parties and Procedure on Citation, Arrest, Trial, and Appeal
Subtitle 3 - Parking Ordinances and Regulations
- § 26-301. Power of political subdivisions and State agencies to regulate parking
- § 26-301.1. Motorcycle parking.
- § 26-302. Citations for parking violations
- § 26-303. Election to pay or stand trial; presence of officer at trial
- § 26-304. Adoption of procedures by Chief Judge
- § 26-305. Effect of parking violation on vehicle registration
- § 26-306. Reimbursement of owner of vehicle wrongfully towed, impounded, or stored
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.