2018 Maryland Code
Title 21 - Vehicle Laws -- Rules of the Road
Subtitle 10A - Towing or Removal of Vehicles From Parking Lots
- § 21-10A-01. "Parking lot" defined; applicability
- § 21-10A-02. Signs
- § 21-10A-03. Location to which vehicles towed or removed
- § 21-10A-04. Rights, duties and obligations of persons undertaking towing or removing vehicles; database.
- § 21-10A-05. Delivery to storage facility; repossession by owner before or after towing; payment.
- § 21-10A-06. Violation of subtitle
- § 21-10A-07. Penalty for violation of subtitle
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.