2018 Maryland Code
Title 16 - Vehicle Laws -- Drivers' Licenses
Subtitle 6 - Motorcycle Safety Program
§ 16-604. Regulations
(a) Adoption; enforcement. -- The Administration shall adopt and enforce regulations consistent with this subtitle to implement the motorcycle safety courses in training centers throughout the State.
(b) Contents. -- Regulations adopted under this section shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) Curriculum, equipment, and facility standards for both classroom and laboratory phases;
(2) Minimum student performance standards for successful completion of the courses;
(3) Standards for the certification of training centers, classroom instructors, and laboratory instructors;
(4) Guidelines for payment of the State reimbursement to training centers;
(5) Standards for determining the eligibility of individuals to enroll in the courses; and
(6) Guidelines for the provision of funds, equipment, and materials by the Administration to the training centers.