2018 Maryland Code
Title 15 - Vehicle Laws -- Licensing of Businesses and Occupations
Subtitle 1 - Definitions; General Provisions
§ 15-102. Applications for licenses
(a) Application form. -- Each application for a license under this title shall be made on the form that the Administration requires.
(b) Information required. -- In addition to any other information required by this title, each application for a license under this title shall include:
(1) The name and address of the applicant;
(2) The address of the fixed location from which the licensed activity of the applicant will be conducted;
(3) A statement of the maximum amount charged as a dealer processing charge under § 15-311.1 of this title; and
(4) Any other information that the Administration requires.
(c) Certification and signature. -- Each application for a license under this title shall:
(1) Contain a certification by the applicant that the information given in it is true; and
(2) Be signed by:
(i) The applicant, if the applicant is an individual;
(ii) A partner or other authorized representative, if the application is made for a partnership; or
(iii) An officer or other authorized representative, if the application is made for a corporation or any other business entity.
(d) Fee. -- Except for an application for a drivers' school license, each application for a license under this title shall be accompanied by the annual fee required for that license.