There is a newer version of this Title
2018 Maryland Code
Title 14 - Vehicle Laws -- Antitheft Laws
- § 14-101. Exceptions from provisions of title
- § 14-102. Taking or driving vehicle without consent of owner
- § 14-102.1. Possession of motor vehicle master key
- § 14-103. Possession of motor vehicle master key
- § 14-104. Damaging or tampering with vehicle
- § 14-105. Stolen and recovered vehicles
- § 14-105.1. Secured party to notify police of repossession
- § 14-106. False report of theft
- § 14-107. Removed, falsified, or unauthorized identification number or registration card or plate
- § 14-108. Fraudulent intent in possession or sale of ownership document
- § 14-109.
- § 14-110. Altered or forged documents and plates
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.