2018 Maryland Code
Title 13 - Vehicle Laws -- Certificates of Title and Registration of Vehicles
Subtitle 9 - Registration Classifications and Fees
Part I - General Provisions
- § 13-901. When and to whom fees payable
- § 13-902. Administration to determine registration classification
- § 13-903. Exemptions
- § 13-904. Proration of registration fee for part of registration year
- § 13-905. Postage payments not allowed
- § 13-906. Application requirements where fee based on gross weight
- § 13-907. Transfer of registration within certain classes
- § 13-908. Refund of overpayment
- § 13-909. Staggered Registration System
- § 13-910.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.