2018 Maryland Code
Tax - General
Title 13 - Procedure
Subtitle 8 - Collections
Part II - Liens
- § 13-805. Unpaid tax
- § 13-806. Duration of lien
- § 13-807. Filing, indexing, and recording
- § 13-808. Effect as judgment lien
- § 13-809. Priority
- § 13-810. Enforcement by judicial proceeding
- § 13-811. Enforcement by wage lien for income tax
- § 13-812. Notice of tax lien sent to and attachment by financial institution holding subject property
- §§ 13-813, 13-814.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.