2018 Maryland Code
Title 2 - General Assembly
Subtitle 4 - Legislative Policy Committee
§ 2-406. Quorum; meetings; staff services
(a) Quorum. --
(1) A majority of the full authorized membership of the Committee is a quorum.
(2) The Committee may not act unless at least 8 members concur.
(b) Meetings. --
(1) The Committee shall meet as often as necessary, at the times and places that its cochairmen determine.
(2) Any member of the General Assembly may attend a meeting of the Committee and present views on any matter that the Committee is considering. However, only a member of the Committee may vote in any decision of the Committee.
(3) The Committee shall keep minutes of its meetings.
(c) Staff services. -- The Department of Legislative Services shall provide staff assistance to the Committee.