There is a newer version of this Section
2018 Maryland Code
Title 19 - Acknowledgments
Subtitle 1 - Maryland Uniform Acknowledgments Act
§ 19-108. Execution of certificate
Universal Citation: MD State Govt Code § 19-108 (2018)
- The certificate of the acknowledging officer shall be completed by:
(1) the signature of the officer;
(2) the official seal of the officer, if the officer has one;
(3) the title of the office of the officer; and
(4) if the officer is a notary public, the date that the officer's commission expires.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.