2018 Maryland Code
Title 8 - Landlord and Tenant
Subtitle 8 - Residential Ground Leases.
- § 8-801. Definitions.
- § 8-802. General consideration.
- § 8-803. Reversionary interest under a ground lease or sublease prohibited for four or fewer dwelling units.
- § 8-804. Redemption of certain reversions
- § 8-805. Conversion of irredeemable ground rents
- § 8-806. Past due ground rent pursuant to action by ground lease holder or reversionary transferee.
- § 8-807. Action for possession.
- § 8-808. Notice of change of address and transfer of leasehold interest on property subject to ground lease.
- § 8-809. Collection and notice for the payment of ground rent.
- § 8-810. Notice of transfer of ground lease.
- § 8-811. Notice of ground rent in contract for sale of property.
- § 8-812. Redemption of ground lease.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.