2018 Maryland Code
Title 8 - Landlord and Tenant
Subtitle 1 - General Rules
- § 8-101. Remedies of and against transferee of reversion in leased property
- § 8-102. Remedy on covenants in case of merger
- § 8-103. No merger by mortgage to landlord
- § 8-104. In grant of nonpossessory corporeal interest, attornment by tenant unnecessary; payment of rent before notice
- § 8-105. Exculpatory and indemnification clauses
- § 8-106. Payment of rent on death of landlord who is life tenant
- § 8-107. Limitation of actions
- § 8-108. Judgment for renewal of lease
- § 8-109. Effect of covenant for perpetual renewal in lease
- § 8-110. Redemption of certain reversions
- § 8-110.1. Conversion of irredeemable ground rents.
- § 8-111. Back rent on renewal of lease
- § 8-111.1. Back rent pursuant to action by landlord or reversionary transferee.
- § 8-111.2. Reversionary interest under a ground lease or sublease prohibited for four or fewer dwelling units.
- § 8-112. Termination of tenancy for fire or unavoidable accident
- § 8-113. Effect of covenant to surrender premises in good repair
- § 8-114. Right of tenant to remove fixtures not impaired by subsequent lease
- § 8-115. Rent reserved as crops
- § 8-116. Stripping and marketing of tobacco
- § 8-117. Ownership of propane gas container placed on leased land
- § 8-118. Rent escrow account in certain landlord-tenant actions
- § 8-118.1. Escrow account in wrongful detainer action
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.