2018 Maryland Code
Title 10 - Sales of Property
Subtitle 7 - Contracts of Sale -- Miscellaneous Provisions
- § 10-701. Notice in contract of sale of property in Prince George's County creating subdivision
- § 10-702. Single family residential real property disclosure requirements.
- § 10-703. Notice pertaining to land use in contract of sale of single family residence in Anne Arundel County
- § 10-704. Notice in contract of sale of property subject to certain taxes or fees in Frederick County.
- § 10-705. Sale of property encumbered by conservation easement
- § 10-706. Sale of residential real property in Harford County.
- § 10-707. Sale of residential real property in Cecil County.
- § 10-708. Transfer fees prohibited.
- § 10-709. Notice of appeal in contract for sale of single family residential real property
- § 10-710. Community amenities
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.