There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2018 Maryland Code
Title 14 - Emergency Management
Subtitle 1 - Maryland Emergency Management Agency Act
- § 14-101. Definitions
- § 14-102. Legislative policy
- § 14-103. Maryland Emergency Management Agency established
- § 14-104. Director of MEMA
- § 14-105. Emergency Management Advisory Council
- § 14-106. Emergency management powers of Governor
- § 14-107. State of emergency -- Declaration by Governor
- § 14-108. State of emergency -- Declared in another state
- § 14-109. Local organizations for emergency management
- § 14-110. Local emergency plans
- § 14-110.1. Emergency plans for human service facilities.
- § 14-110.2. Designation of public library as essential community service during emergency.
- § 14-110.3. Emergency plans for kidney dialysis centers
- § 14-111. Local state of emergency.
- § 14-112. Emergency expenditures; use of existing resources
- § 14-113. Enforcement
- § 14-114. Prohibited acts; penalties
- § 14-115. Short title
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.