2018 Maryland Code
Title 5 - Forests and Parks
Subtitle 11 - Public Recreation on Private Land and Land Owned by Local Governments.
- § 5-1101. Definitions
- § 5-1102. Purpose and construction of subtitle
- § 5-1103. Landowner not required to keep premises safe for recreational use
- § 5-1104. Liability of landowner who permits recreational use of land without charge
- § 5-1105. Applicability of §§ 5-1103 and 5-1104 to land leased by the State
- § 5-1105.1. Applicability of §§ 5-1103 and 5-1104
- § 5-1106. Liability for willful or malicious conduct; liability of landowner who charges for recreational use of land
- § 5-1107. Notice by landowner of private lands; written consent to enter private lands
- § 5-1108. Permission cards
- § 5-1109. Cross-country skiing, use of OHVs, or hunting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.