2018 Maryland Code
Title 3 - Environmental Programs
Subtitle 3 - Power Plant Research Program
- § 3-301. Definitions
- § 3-302. Environmental Trust Fund
- § 3-303. Power plant environmental research program
- § 3-303.1. Solar generation facilities -- Pollinator-friendly designation.
- § 3-304. Long-range power plant site evaluation of needs, proposed sites, and environmental impact
- § 3-305. Power plant site acquisition and generator lead route designation
- § 3-306. Review of and recommendation concerning applications for certificate of public convenience and necessity associated with power plant construction
- § 3-306.1. Use of sites in inventory without regard to local zoning rule, etc
- § 3-307. Judicial review
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.