There is a newer version of this Title
2018 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 5 - Occupational Safety and Health
- Subtitle 1 - Definitions; General Provisions
- Subtitle 2 - Administration and Enforcement
- Subtitle 3 - Regulations
- Subtitle 4 - Access to Information About Hazardous and Toxic Substances
- Subtitle 5 - Training of Power Equipment Operators
- Subtitle 6 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Subtitle 7 - Records and Reports
- Subtitle 8 - Prohibited Acts; Penalties
- Subtitle 9 - Short Title
- Subtitle 10 - Voluntary Protection Program.
- Subtitle 11 - Health Care Facilities -- Workplace Safety Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.