2018 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 3 - Employment Standards and Conditions
Subtitle 9 - Workplace Fraud
§ 3-920. Annual report
(a) In general. -- The Commissioner shall prepare an annual report for the Secretary and, in accordance with § 2-1246 of the State Government Article, the General Assembly on the administration and enforcement of this subtitle, that shall include:
(1) the number and nature of complaints received;
(2) the number of investigations conducted;
(3) the number of citations issued;
(4) the number of informal resolutions of the citations;
(5) the number of citations appealed to the Office of Administrative Hearings and the outcomes of those hearings;
(6) the number of requests for judicial review of final orders and whether the orders were affirmed or overturned; and
(7) the number of civil penalties assessed, the total dollar amount of those penalties, and the total dollar amount collected.
(b) Public record. -- The Commissioner's report shall be a public record.