There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2018 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 3 - Employment Standards and Conditions
Subtitle 7 - Miscellaneous
- § 3-701. Medical questions
- § 3-702. Lie detector tests
- § 3-703. Volunteer activities
- § 3-704. Day of rest -- Retail and wholesale establishments
- § 3-705. Pension plans
- § 3-706. Termination provision
- § 3-707. Interpreters
- § 3-708. Active service in the armed forces of the United States -- Renewal of licenses; credit for apprenticeship
- § 3-709. Jury service
- § 3-710. Healthy Retail Employee Act
- § 3-711. Job applicant fairness act
- § 3-712. User name and password privacy protection and exclusions
- § 3-713. Payments or deduction from wages -- Tipped employees.
- § 3-714. Hiring and promotion preferences -- Veterans and veterans' spouses.
- § 3-715. Contractual provision waiving right to claim of sexual harassment or retaliation deemed null and void
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.