There is a newer version of this Title
2018 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 11 - Division of Workforce Development and Adult Learning
- Subtitle 1 - Division Established
- Subtitle 2 - Retraining of Dislocated Workers
- Subtitle 3 - Economic Stabilization Act
- Subtitle 4 - Planned Apprenticeship Standards and Activities
- Subtitle 5 - Maryland Workforce Development Act
- Subtitle 6 - Miscellaneous Programs
- Subtitle 7 - Maryland Employment Advancement Right Now Program.
- Subtitle 8 - Adult Education and Literacy Services
- Subtitle 9 - Correctional Institutions
- Subtitle 10 - Maryland Workforce Corporation
- Subtitle 11 - Job Creation and Recovery Tax Credit.
- Subtitle 12 - Pilot Program for Small Business Development by Ex-Offenders
- Subtitle 12 - Pilot Program for Small Business Development by Ex-Offenders (Abrogation of Subtitle Effective December 31, 2020.)
- Subtitle 13 - Construction Education and Innovation Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.