There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2018 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 8 - Substance Use Disorders Law.
Subtitle 5 - Alcohol and Drug Abuse -- Publicly Intoxicated Individuals, Court Ordered Evaluations, and Voluntary Treatment
- § 8-501. Disposition of publicly intoxicated individuals
- § 8-502. Admission to a facility
- § 8-502.1. Admission of minors to inpatient facilities or certified outpatient program.
- § 8-503. Disposition of arrested individuals
- § 8-504. Police responsibility
- § 8-505. Evaluation of criminal defendants
- § 8-506. Commitment for evaluation
- § 8-507. Considerations and findings prior to revocation of probation
- § 8-508. Outpatient and aftercare treatment
- § 8-509. Admission of intoxicated individuals and chronic alcoholics to private and public hospitals
- § 8-510. Commitment of individual charged with crime
- § 8-511. Confidentiality
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.