2018 Maryland Code
Title 5 - Water Resources
Subtitle 5 - Appropriation or Use of Waters, Reservoirs, and Dams
- § 5-501. Policy of State; subtitle supplemental to existing laws
- § 5-502. Permit to appropriate or use State waters
- § 5-503. Permit to construct or repair reservoirs, dams, or waterway obstructions
- § 5-503.1. Emergency action plans for dams.
- § 5-504. Permit to construct or change conduits, pipes, or other devices pertaining to Potomac River
- § 5-505. Material to accompany applications for permits
- § 5-506. Processing applications; hearings.
- § 5-507. Grant or denial of permits; conditions of permits
- § 5-508. Compliance with permits and related regulations; restrictions to bind owner's successors; recording of restrictions
- § 5-509. Notice to repair or remove reservoir, dam, or construction; completion of work by Department
- § 5-510. Permit time limits to begin and complete work
- § 5-511. Periodic review of appropriation and use of water; correction of permits
- § 5-512. Application and construction of subtitle
- § 5-513. Enforcement of subtitle by injunction
- § 5-514. Penalty for violation of subtitle
- § 5-515. Order or notice on receipt of complaint.
- § 5-516. Notice and hearing
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.