2018 Maryland Code
Title 16 - Wetlands and Riparian Rights
Subtitle 1 - In General
- § 16-101. Definitions
- § 16-102. Public policy
- § 16-103. Riparian owners not to be deprived of certain rights
- § 16-104. Construction of nonwater-dependent projects.
- § 16-105. Construction of piers and bulkheads
- § 16-106. Use of licensed marine contractor to undertake activities under this title
- § 16-107. Use of licensed marine contractor to undertake marina expansion
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.