2018 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 9.8. Maryland Education Development Collaborative.
§ 9.8-108. Powers of Collaborative
- The Collaborative may:
(1) Adopt bylaws for the conduct of its business;
(2) Adopt a seal;
(3) Maintain offices at a place the Collaborative designates in the State;
(4) Accept loans, grants, or assistance of any kind from the federal or State government, a local government, an institution of higher education, or a private source;
(5) Enter into contracts and other legal instruments;
(6) Sue or be sued; and
(7) Do all things necessary or convenient to carry out the powers granted by this title.