2018 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 7 - Public Schools
- Subtitle 1 - General Provisions
- Subtitle 2 - Evaluation and Graduation of Students
- Subtitle 3 - Attendance and Discipline of Students
- Subtitle 4 - Health and Safety of Students
- Subtitle 4A - Maryland Council on Advancement of School-Based Health Centers.
- Subtitle 4B - Physical Education and Athletic Programs for Students With Disabilities.
- Subtitle 5 - Youth Suicide Prevention School Programs
- Subtitle 6 - Subsidized and Free Feeding Programs
- Subtitle 7 - Breakfast Program
- Subtitle 8 - Transportation
- Subtitle 9 - Technology for Education
- Subtitle 9A - Mdk12 Digital Library
- Subtitle 10 - Maryland Technology Academy
- Subtitle 10A - Educational Technology Pilot Program.
- Subtitle 10B - Maryland Advisory Council for Virtual Learning
- Subtitle 11 - Student Behavior Intervention
- Subtitle 12 - Maryland After-School Opportunity Fund Program.
- Subtitle 13 - Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children.
- Subtitle 14 - Virtual Schools.
- Subtitle 15 - Maryland Safe to Learn Act.
- Subtitle 16 - State Early Childhood Advisory Council.
- Subtitle 17 - Public School Opportunities Enhancement Program.
- Subtitle 18 - Pathways in Technology Early College High (P-Tech) Schools.
- Subtitle 19 - Lynx High School.
- Subtitle 20 - Learning in Extended Academic Programs (Leap)
- Subtitle 21 - Student Data Governance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.