2018 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 5 - Financing
Subtitle 3 - State Aid for School Construction
- § 5-301. "Interagency Commission" defined
- § 5-302. Interagency Commission on School Construction
- § 5-303. State payment of certain public school construction and capital improvement costs.
- § 5-304. Projections of needs; allocation of funds; approval of projects.
- § 5-305. Separate accounts for construction funds; special provision for Anne Arundel County
- § 5-305.1. Capital projects for Anne Arundel County
- § 5-306. Montgomery County 6-year capital improvements program
- § 5-307. Prince George's County education facility master plan
- § 5-308. Reimbursement of State for debt service
- § 5-309. Reuse of recently used school designs; use of prototype designs.
- § 5-310. Survey and inspection of school buildings
- § 5-311. Report on purchasing contracts
- § 5-312. Application of high performance building standards.
- § 5-313. Capital Grant Program for Local School Systems With Significant Enrollment Growth or Relocatable Classrooms.
- § 5-314. Process for review and approval of construction projects
- § 5-315. Local Share of School Construction Costs Revolving Loan Fund
- § 5-316. Supervision of distribution of construction appropriations
- § 5-317. School Safety Grant Program
- § 5-318. Solar energy pilot program
- § 5-319. Solar technology -- Design development documents for school construction or renovation.
- § 5-320. Renovation of existing school buildings
- § 5-321. Effect of participation of counties in General Public School Construction Loan of 1956 or similar acts
- § 5-322. Healthy School Facility Fund.
- § 5-323. Public School Facility Construction Innovation Incentive Pilot Program [Section subject to abrogation]
- § 5-323. Public School Facility Construction Innovation Incentive Pilot Program (Abrogation of section effective June 30, 2023.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.