2018 Maryland Code
Title 1 - Definitions; General Provisions
Subtitle 2 - General Provisions
- § 1-201. Recording or broadcasting criminal proceedings
- § 1-202. Interpreters for criminal proceedings
- § 1-203. Search warrants
- § 1-203.1. Providing electronic device location information.
- § 1-204. Witness compensation
- § 1-205. Process across county lines
- § 1-206. Defendant to have copy of process
- § 1-207. Remission of fines and forfeitures
- § 1-208. Payment of costs for nolle prosequi
- § 1-209. Denial of occupational license for previous conviction
- § 1-210. Seeking medical assistance for another who ingested or used alcohol or drugs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.