2018 Maryland Code
Title 3 - Other Crimes Against the Person
Subtitle 7 - Extortion and Other Threats
- § 3-701. Extortion generally
- § 3-702. Extortion by State or local government officer or employee
- § 3-703. Inducing another to give up compensation
- § 3-704. Extortion by false accusation
- § 3-705. Extortion by verbal threat
- § 3-706. Extortion by written threat
- § 3-707. Coercing or intimidating another to contribute or donate
- § 3-708. Threat against State or local official
- § 3-709. Sextortion and revenge porn.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.