2018 Maryland Code
Title 10 - Crimes Against Public Health, Conduct, and Sensibilities
Subtitle 2 - Disturbing the Peace, Disorderly Conduct, and Related Crimes
- § 10-201. Disturbing the public peace and disorderly conduct
- § 10-202. Keeping disorderly house -- Penalty
- § 10-203. Interference with commercial athletic event
- § 10-204. Interference with access to or egress from a medical facility
- § 10-205. Obstruction, etc., of entry to or exit from funeral, burial, memorial service, or funeral procession.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.